martes, 10 de febrero de 2015

Achineving Goals






I have some differences goals for all my life; first and the most important thing for me is finish my studies in the university, and have my own clinic in a good place in the country because I want to help a lot people; also I want to participle in a different  “help programs” because this type of programs are in change to go to some rural areas like a Talamanca, and help the native aborigines and teach to all of them how to take care of their teeth and give them the opportunity to have a good oral health.

Besides I want to get 2 or 3 specialties for example I want to get orthodontics (brackets) and endodontics, I would like to help or created my personal program to help and preserver the animals that life in the street; animals that are abused and neglected by the people that are unconsidered, because pets don´t have the opportunity to fight and I want to make this by them.

In my personal area I want to have my our house and my our car, I want to live in a secure area, and travel a lot because I would like to learn about different customs and traditions in the world, and visit some places like a Paris, London, among others.

   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario